Welcome to the new upalmit.com! Where you can get services for both African American and Caucasian hair services including training such as: treebraids, Brazilian knots, sewins, braidless sewins, microbead, keratin fusion, microlinks extensions, crochet braids, knotless braids, invisible, seamless styles, hairloss solutions, bleach coloring and dye services, perms, dreadlocks removal and maintenance at the salonís I work from or travel to your location. Check out long Bohemian (boho) boxbraids- boxbraiding hair included, just supply the curly hair you prefer. Great looks for vacation, Summer 2022 and beyond also include treebraids.
Basket Weave Braids- Kaales African Hair Braiding- Weddings
AFRICAN HAIR BRAIDING FOR WEDDINGS, Special Occasions
Half Basket Weave:
What is a Basket Weave? Delicately braided single braids, closely woven into tiny intricate squares all over the head, or at the crown area. Click here and buy human hair supplies
- crown area option- the crown or front of the head to the center of the head is braided in single braids, closely woven together, criss-crossing the head, creating tiny boxes of braids. The effect is stunning.
- back is either corn rowed, or is created with loosely hanging single braids. Together, the effect is incredible. Same Diva!! Front as full Basket Weave.
- back option: the back of the head is braided in single braids or micros, then closely woven together, cris-crossing the back of the head, creating tiny boxes of braids
- every African, and African American has developed this sense of pride for many generations
Call us for an appointment in New Jersey: (609)213-7985.Lasts:
approximately 4 months
Time to completion:
depends, no bun, 7 - 8 hours
Included in price
Special occasion Basket Weave braid style options:
- half Basket Weave- front is intricately woven, back of head is box braids or single braids
- half Basket Weave- front is intricately woven, back of head is corn rowed
- back design has a bun
- back design has no bun
When to get box braided Basket Weave- half vs. Box braided Basket Weave- full? A little African culture and history behind African hair braiding styles:
Box braided Basket Weave- half:
- Women of Fulani descent know it best- to get one's hair intricately braided is a status symbol
- A woman who places a high price on her beauty and womanhood is one that is given a higher status among other women
- The more intricate the design and African hair braiding style, the more highly regarded the woman.
Thank goodness for a world of choices!
For an immediate appointment call: or send an e-mail with questions to: email@example.com.
DIFFERENCES- TREE BRAIDS VS MICROS?: