AFRICAN HAIR BRAIDING FOR WEDDINGS, Special Occasions
Half Basket Weave:
What is a Basket Weave? Delicately braided single braids, closely woven into tiny intricate squares all over the head, or at the crown area. Click here and buy human hair supplies
- crown area option- the crown or front of the head to the center of the head is braided in single braids, closely woven together, criss-crossing the head, creating tiny boxes of braids. The effect is stunning.
- back is either corn rowed, or is created with loosely hanging single braids. Together, the effect is incredible. Same Diva!! Front as full Basket Weave.
- back option: the back of the head is braided in single braids or micros, then closely woven together, cris-crossing the back of the head, creating tiny boxes of braids
- every African, and African American has developed this sense of pride for many generations
Call us for an appointment in New Jersey: (609)213-7985.Lasts:
approximately 4 months
Time to completion:
depends, no bun, 7 - 8 hours
Included in price
Special occasion Basket Weave braid style options:
- half Basket Weave- front is intricately woven, back of head is box braids or single braids
- half Basket Weave- front is intricately woven, back of head is corn rowed
- back design has a bun
- back design has no bun
When to get box braided Basket Weave- half vs. Box braided Basket Weave- full? A little African culture and history behind African hair braiding styles:
Box braided Basket Weave- half:
- Women of Fulani descent know it best- to get one's hair intricately braided is a status symbol
- A woman who places a high price on her beauty and womanhood is one that is given a higher status among other women
- The more intricate the design and African hair braiding style, the more highly regarded the woman.
Thank goodness for a world of choices!
For an immediate appointment call: (609) 606-2893
or from an AT&T phone call (609) 213-7985, or send e-mail with questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIFFERENCES- TREE BRAIDS VS MICROS?: